How do German decision makers perceive Danish fashion and Denmark as a business partner?
Join Creative Denmark for an informative and inspiring event where we present and discuss the latest insights on how German decision makers from the fashion industry view Denmark as a fashion nation. Exploring the latest insights from the 2021 image study on the Germany market, we will share both valuable knowledge and hands-on advice on how to access and operate on the German market with the overall aim to increase sales for Danish companies.
- 7th December in Copenhagen in collaboration with WEAR
- 9th December in Herning in collaboration with Dansk Fashion and Textile and Lifestyle and Design Cluster
Germany is the largest export market for the Danish fashion industry. But although the potential is undoubtedly enormous, entering and operating on the German market can often be challenging. Here, specific market knowledge and insights, directly from potential business partners can be a valuable competitive advantage for Danish companies.
For this reason, Creative Denmark have gathered an exciting program that highlights the most striking findings from the German image study with deep dives on digitalization and sustainability. Leading Danish experts will contribute with hands-on, market-specific export advice for your company and enable a fruitful discussion on best practices in Germany.
Get insights and knowledge on:
- Denmark’s brand awareness as a leading fashion nation
- Unique selling points for Danish companies in Germany
- The importance of the Danish aspirational value and regional differences
- Hands-on advice and experiences on doing business in Germany
Sign up for the events: